Carol Leandro, MPT, HC received her training as a Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition's cutting-edge Health Coach Training Program.
During her training, she studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world's top health and wellness experts. Carol's education has equipped her with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills, her knowledge of different dietary theories, and her background in physical therapy, Carol works with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
Carol works with clients one on one or in small groups providing ongoing support and guidance as clients set goals and make sustainable changes that improve their health and happiness. As your health coach, she will help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
As a client of Carol's health coaching program, you will...
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel great in your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Improve your personal relationships
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want